We’re hiring! Account Manager
Seven46 is looking for an Account Manager to support our team in creating and delivering marketing communications for some of the most prestigious organisations in international sport. This is a rare opportunity for a graduate with at least two years’ experience to develop their sports marketing / communications career within a dynamic, young company operating on a global stage.
Seven46, part of the Havas Sports & Entertainment network, is a strategic campaign and content agency with unique experience and success in bids for the Olympic and Paralympic Games.
We also produce champion content – including award-winning print magazines – for other key players in sport, such as International Federations, Organising Committees and sponsors.
Our client roster includes: the Badminton World Federation (BWF), the International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF), Ireland’s bid for the 2023 Rugby World Cup, Paris 2024 Olympic and Paralympic Games bid, the Tokyo 2020 Organising Committee and Olympic ‘TOP’ sponsors Atos and the Coca-Cola Company.
The successful applicant will work with our team at the new Havas SE Cake Entertainment Hub in Covent Garden, central London, where we regularly collaborate with our network colleagues, who specialise in engaging fans across PR, Social, Experiential, Music, Sport and Film.
- To deliver effective and profitable client projects, including through the monitoring of budgets and schedules; and the production of communications briefs and contact reports.
- To develop positive relationships with designated clients as their main point of contact with the agency.
- To work proactively with clients, senior creatives and other team members to ensure every project is delivered on time and to brief.
- To contribute fully to insight and ideation on creative projects.
- To commission, brief and manage any external suppliers required for creative projects.
- To create PowerPoint presentations supporting new business and marketing objectives.
- To produce reports and analysis supporting client projects and new business pitches.
- To provide production support on major content projects, including desk research, picture editing, proofreading and video / photo-shoot logistics.
- To proactively build relationships with peers across the Havas SE Cake Entertainment Hub.
Who we’re looking for:
- Minimum two years’ agency experience;
- University degree in a relevant subject;
- Demonstrable all-round communications skills, including outstanding English writing and editing skills;
- Solid numeracy skills;
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint;
- Experience in a client/ public-facing role;
- Outstanding desk research skills;
- A self-starting attitude combined with a team-oriented approach;
- Ambitious and inquisitive;
- A high level of energy and flexibility;
- Ability to deliver accurately under pressure;
- Self-confident and articulate; and
- Ability to listen well, and to develop, quickly, a deep understanding of a client’s needs.
Additional desirable skills and experience
- Passion for the sports business / sports politics;
- Proficiency in a second language;
- Basic Adobe Indesign and Photoshop skills;
- Strong understanding of social media marketing techniques; and
- Experience using a Content Management System.
Salary range: £25,000+ and benefits. Negotiable, dependent on experience.
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.